About this Event
Welcome to the 2021 Faculty Sustainability Retreat. Since 2016, there have been annual retreats for UCR Faculty who conduct research related to Sustainability. In these retreats we review UCR’s sustainability activities, and brainstorm on joint sustainability research themes.
The agenda for the 2020 Faculty Sustainability Retereat includes the following:
- 9:00am : Welcome & Office of Sustainability Update by Prof. Matt Barth Director, CE-CERT & Fortino Morales, Sustainability Officer.
- 9:15am : OASIS Update and Q&A by Rosibel Ochoa, Associate Vice Chancellor Technology Partnerships, Technology Partnerships & Nicole Cleary, Deputy Director, CE-CERT.
- 10:00 am : Riverside Public Utility Grant Presentation by Tracy Sato, Power Resources Manager - Customer Partnership & Strategies at RPU.
- 10:30am : General Curriculum Revision Discussion by Prof. Brian Siana, Associate Director of Academic Sustainability.
- 11:30am : Student Panel by Student representatives from GCAP, CalPIRG, GSST-Sustainability, ENSC, etc.
Click here to register: