About this Event
UCR in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Defense's Diversity Management Operations Center presents Taking the Pentagon to the People. All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to join. Lunch will be provided to all students who RSVP. TTPTTP program will provide:
- Information about student opportunities for employment, internships, and scholarships to students of minority institutions.
- Information on DoD's current & future opportunities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, education, language, arts, and many other fields.
- A pathway to connect students and graduates directly to DoD Senior leaders executives, and recruiters.
- Information for faculty and staff on research, fellowships, sabbaticals, contract, and grants.
- Student employment, Student Co-Ops, Student Internships, Student scholarships, job opportunities, STEM opportunities, Faculty sabbaticals, research opportunities, small business opportunities, research grants, small business innovation research, small business technology transfer, contract opportunities, and faculty fellowships.