About this Event
This is a closed program for students registered with SDRC.
If time management is an area for improvement for you or you have a planner/organizer that’s waiting to be used, then, this is a workshop you may want to attend. The goal of the Time Management Workshop Series 1.0 Series is to assist students [registered with SDRC] in evaluating the necessary work and personal time management skills needed while being a student at UCR and to develop an organizational system that documents/tracks their daily routines/habits.
TIME MANAGEMENT 1.0
Sessions will consist of 3 one-hour sessions in-person on the following dates:
Session 1: Tuesday, January 17th at 4pm-5pm
Session 2: Tuesday, January 24th at 4pm-5pm
Session 3: Tuesday, January 31st at 4pm-5pm
To RSVP for a session, please RSVP here.
Below are the goals for each session in the Time Management 1.0 Workshop Series:
• Students will understand and use a time management assessment as a mechanism for assessing personal time.
• Students will develop an organizational goal they want to achieve during the quarter.
• Students will identify organizational system that works best for their learning style and needs.
• Student will identify areas (1-2) of improved performance given use of organizational system.
• Student will identify a facet where time is not being used efficiently.
• Student will adjust their calendars to include “flextime.”
• Students will review progress toward big goal.
• Students will break down big projects into shorter benchmarks and update planner accordingly.
If there are any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
No recent activity