Department of Theatre, Film and Digital Production
Open to all UCR students, regardless of major.
TFDP Spring Film Shoot
Screenplay by Maribel Apuya
Directed by Ellie Villa
A young woman struggling through college learns the transformative power of making friends, who accept her for who she is.
Auditions: March 4, 2020 Wednesday, 5:00-9:00 pm
Callbacks: March 5, Thursday, 5:00-9:00 pm
Location: Conference Room, ARTS 215
On the second floor of the ARTS Building
Needed: 10 actors.
• Actors should prepare one side from the script found here.
• Actors will be asked to freestyle dance during the audition. Professional dance experience is not required.
• Cast members will be enrolled in TFDP 170.
• Wear simple, businesslike clothing; flat shoes; hair back away from the face.
• You must sign up in advance for a time slot on the callboard in the ARTS Building Stairwell, across from the Studio Theatre, ARTS 113.
• Please review the rehearsal and production schedule for the film shoot, posted on the callboard, before signing up to audition.
• The script for THEY may be read here.
Rehearsals: May 18- 22, 2020
Film Training and Shoot: May 26- June 6, 2020
Contact: Ben Tusher, Production Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, March 5 at 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Arts Building, Conference Room, ARTS 215
Arts Building, Riverside, CA 92507
You may login with your UCR NetID
In order to submit events, users must have a UCR email address (@ucr.edu). All events submitted by non-UCR users WILL be deleted.