About this Event
Arts Building, Riverside, CA 92507
UCR Department of Theatre, Film and Digital Production
Open to all UCR students, regardless of major.
TFDP Winter Film Shoot
Screenplay by Richard Gonzales
Directed by Hannah Smith
In this ominous thriller, a mysterious object upends the lives of all who encounter it.
Auditions: January 10, 2019 Friday, 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Callbacks: January 11, Saturday, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
Location: Conference Room, ARTS 215
On the second floor of the ARTS Building
Needed: 5 actors.
• Actors should prepare one side from the script.
(Sides are a selection of lines from the script that you must learn prior to auditions)
The audition sides, form, and character descriptions can be downloaded here.
• Cast members will be enrolled in TFDP 170.
• Wear simple, businesslike clothing; flat shoes; hair back away from the face.
• You must sign up in advance for a time slot on the callboard in the ARTS Building Stairwell, across from the Studio Theatre, ARTS 113.
• Please review the rehearsal and production schedule posted on the callboard, before signing up to audition.
• A perusal script of the show may be read the week of January 6th by making an appointment with Ben Tusher, Production Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rehearsals: February 24-28, 2020
Film Training and Shoot: March 02-14, 2020
Contact: Ben Tusher, Production Manager, email@example.com