The Women’s Resource Center is putting on a pussy party!
- On Monday, February 11th: The WRC and the LGBT center are screening “Stonewall Uprising”at 11am, a film that highlights the contributions that trans women of color have made to the gay civil rights movement in HUB 260.
- On Tuesday, February 12th, join artist Ambar Osorio for “The Vulva Workshop” an interactive presentation about vulvas at 1pm in HUB 379.
- On February 13th, the WRC, HerCampus, and the LGBT Center are hosting a conversation about sex called “How to Eat A Taco,” while eating tacos in the WRC Lounge at 12:30.
- On Valentine’s Day, the WRC is having a period party!! With HerCampus and the Riverside Rape Area Crisis Center. There will be snacks, games, and stories in the WRC Lounge starting at 11. Later that day at 6, the Planned Parenthood Generation Action Club will be hosting Danielle from local sex shop A Touch of Romance to talk about sex toys in HUB 265.
- Then, on Friday, February 15th, Dr. Rachel Wong, a physical therapist that specializes in the pelvic floor will be here, time and place TBD. All genders welcome to all events.
Friday, February 15, 2019
Women's Resource Center
260 Costo Hall